* Ford says assembly glitch could cause airbag problem * Recall covers popular pickup trucks built in 2004-05 * Owners to be notified of recall in March DETROIT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said it would recall about 144,000 F-150 models in the United States and Canada from the 2005 and 2006 model years over a risk that airbags could deploy because of a short circuit. The automaker said a mistake in the assembly of the trucks at its Norfolk, Virginia, plant could cause an airbag ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford recalls 144,000 F-150 trucks for airbag risk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642