* Model years 1999 to 2003 may have corrosion under van * Ford to notify owners starting in mid-February * Seven accidents linked to the issue DETROIT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is recalling about 525,000 older model Windstar minivans in cold-weather areas because corrosion could cause a separation of parts under the vans that might reduce steering control, company and federal government officials said on Wednesday. About 425,000 of the Windstars are registered in the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford recalls 525,000 Windstar minivans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.