(Recasts, adds Oyak Renault raising capacity) ISTANBUL, May 25 (Reuters) - The Turkish ventures of major automotive groups Ford and Renault are planning to increase production capacity in the face of growing domestic and foreign demand, the companies said late on Monday. Falling interest rates have made consumer loans for vehicle purchases more attractive and have helped sustain a market revival following a 2001 recession. Ford Otosan , the Turkish arm of the U.S. carmaker, said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford, Renault Turkish ventures to raise capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.