(Adds detail) By Ho Binh Minh HANOI, April 1 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said its sales in Vietnam more than doubled in the first quarter but warned an economic slowdown could affect the country's car industry in the second half of the year. Ford, which competes against Toyota , GM Daewoo and Honda in Vietnam, sold more than 2,200 vehicles in the first three months, a record for the first quarter, Michael Pease, Ford Vietnam General Director, told a news conference. Precise first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford says its Vietnam Q1 car sales more than double" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.