(Adds detail) NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Wednesday it estimates that its accelerated restructuring plan, announced in September, will cost $11.18 billion, with most of that going to programs to lay off employees. The No. 2 U.S. automaker said it expects to spend $5.96 billion on a jobs bank and other "personnel reduction programs," another $2.74 billion on charges related to scaling back pensions, $2.2 billion from fixed-asset impairment charges and $281 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford sees $11.18 bln cost for restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.