* Ford Q2 North American production down from year earlier * U.S. stimulus impact seen back-ended * Retail sales rate likely took "step down" from Jan '09 By David Bailey DEARBORN, Mich., Feb 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co expects U.S. auto industry sales to drop to about a 9 million unit range on an annualized basis in February as retail demand slipped, the automaker's chief sales analyst said on Friday. U.S. retail sales for the industry likely fell about 40 percent in February from a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford sees Feb US auto sales near 9 mln annual rate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.