* Ford sees Sept US auto sales up vs 11.5 Aug annual rate * No significant 2011 earnings impact from pension costs * Lincoln brand to focus on North America, then branch out By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co President for the Americas Mark Fields said on Thursday he expects September U.S. light vehicle sales to top the 11.5 million annualized sales rate from August, which matches analysts' forecasts. J.D. Power and Associates also on Thursday estimated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford sees Sept U.S. auto sales up from August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.