(Adds details on losses, share movement) June 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said second-quarter losses from its operations outside North America could be triple the $190 million it posted in the first quarter, hurt by continued weakness, mainly in Europe. The second-largest U.S. automaker said its margins were impacted by the competitive environment in Europe and expected margin pressures to continue in the foreseeable future, it said in a regulatory filing. The company also listed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford sees wider losses in international business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642