By Deepa Seetharaman Oct 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co, the No. 2 U.S. automaker, said on Monday that it would sell its last remaining auto parts company to a joint venture between French supplier Valeo SA and a former Detroit Pistons basketball player. The sale of Ford's Plymouth Township, Michigan-based climate control business fulfills the goal of its Automotive Components Holdings, a unit created in 2005 to manage plants that Ford acquired ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford to sell last business in auto parts unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.