May 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said it will sell its automotive lighting business and a Sandusky, Ohio plant to Ventra Sandusky LLC, an affiliate of auto parts maker Flex-N-Gate. The automotive lighting business, which makes headlamps and tail-lights, is part of Ford's Automotive Components Holdings (ACH) unit. Ventra, part of privately held Flex-N-Gate, will also run ACH's automotive lighting service parts operation in Bellevue, Ohio. The sale price was not disclosed. ACH was formed in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford to sell lighting business to Ventra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.