(Recasts to add details, comment from leading plaintiff's attorney) DETROIT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. has agreed to pay $51 million to settle U.S. states' claims against it stemming from deadly rollover accidents involving its popular Explorer sport utility vehicle, sources familiar with the situation said on Thursday. They said the settlement, which does not affect individual personal injury or wrongful death lawsuits still pending against Ford, was modeled after the financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford settles Explorer rollover claims for $51 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642