* Ford rank slides to 23rd from 5th last year * Toyota jumps to 7th from 21st * U.S. industry average improves 1.8 percent * Lexus tops list * GM's Cadillac highest-ranked U.S. brand at No. 9 (Rewrites lead, adds new Ford comment, details) By Ben Klayman DETROIT, June 23 (Reuters) - Trouble with new technologies including a clunky control system for its radios pounded Ford Motor Co's ranking in a closely watched quality ranking, just a year after the U.S. brand led its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford slides, Toyota surges in key quality survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.