* Ford improved most in loyalty rates among top brands * Honda brand loyalty up 1.1 pct pts, but passed by Ford * Toyota brand loyalty up 0.4 pct pts after rough 2010 DETROIT, March 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co was the top automaker in 2010 as measured by U.S. customer loyalty, overtaking General Motors Co , the 2009 leader, market consultancy Polk said on Thursday. Ford was also tops for brand loyalty in the Polk analysis of purchases by 5.2 million households, Polk said. Loyalty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford tops in U.S. auto customer loyalty-Polk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642