(Adds details, background and byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co and the United Auto Workers union on Tuesday intensified the pace of negotiations for a new labor contract, a person familiar with the talks said. Contract talks between Ford and the UAW have been moving slowly after the union extended its previous contract with the automaker so it could focus on wrapping up deals with General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC. UAW President Ron Gettelfinger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford, UAW accelerate pace of contract talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.