(Adds details) NEW YORK, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. , the No. 2 U.S. car maker, and its top parts supplier, Visteon Corp. , on Monday unveiled a sweeping restructuring of their relationship, including the assumption by Ford of $1.65 billion of Visteon retirement benefit costs. Ford, which also ratcheted up its estimates for 2003 earnings from continuing operations, said it would record a charge of $1.6 billion in the fourth quarter for the revamped Visteon relationship. Ford also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford, Visteon revise relationship, charges seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642