* Ford has reduced debt by $7 billion in current quarter * Ford pays $3.8 billion to UAW retirement trust * Ford to save $470 million-plus yearly interest payments * Ford stock rises 5 percent in early trading DETROIT, June 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Wednesday it was reducing its debt by $4 billion, and has cleared $7 billion of debt from its overloaded balance sheet this quarter. Ford announced it would pay $3.8 billion in cash to a trust fund for retired union ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford wipes $4 bln debt off balance sheet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.