(Adds background) PARIS, June 23 (Reuters) - The head of the luxury car division of Ford Motor Co. , the world's second-biggest auto maker, said on Monday he did not rule out the unit turning a profit in 2003. "It is not out of the question that we could be profitable this year," Mark Fields, Chief Executive of Ford's Premier Automotive Group (PAG), told reporters on the sidelines of an industry conference in Paris. Together with Ford's upscale Lincoln brand, PAG has been ordered by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford's luxury car unit says may post profit in '03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.