(Recasts, adds details and background) DETROIT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Tuesday named a new North American sales and marketing chief amid continuing U.S. sales slump. The No.2 U.S. automaker, which on Monday unveiled its restructuring plan for the region, said Steve Lyons will retire, effective March 1. Lyons, who is retiring after 33-year career at Ford, plans to be a Ford dealer in Arizona. He will be succeeded by Cisco Codina, previously the president of the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ford's North America sales chief to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642