* Freedom's former CEO departed earlier in September * Nardelli was former CEO of Chrysler NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Former Chrysler Chief Executive Bob Nardelli is joining firearms and ammunition maker Freedom Group, the company said in a press release. Nardelli left Chrysler 2009 after the car maker emerged from bankruptcy and joined private equity firm Cerberus -- the former majority owner of Chrysler -- as an adviser. Freedom said it formed a CEO's office to provide strategic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Former Chrysler boss Nardelli joins firearms maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.