* Karl-Thomas Neumann soon President, Volkswagen Group China * Current President, Winfried Vahland, to run Skoda brand * Engine plant director to head up electric propulsion (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, May 28 (Reuters) - The former chief executive of Continental , Karl-Thomas Neumann, will head up starting in September Volkswagen's operations in China, the group's single largest market and a key source of growth. A highly respected manager, electronics engineer and expert ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Former Conti CEO to head up Volkswagen in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642