(Adds Suzuki comment, paragraphs 4-5) LOS ANGELES, July 24 (Reuters) - An association representing former U.S. dealers of Korea's Daewoo cars has filed suit against General Motors Corp. and Suzuki Motor Corp. , seeking to stop GM's Korean affiliate from selling cars in the United States. In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in bankruptcy court in Los Angeles, Daewoo Motor America Inc., the dealers' group, said it claimed that GM forced DMA's parent, Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., to breach its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Former Daewoo dealers sue GM over imports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.