(Adds background) PARIS, May 28 (Reuters) - Former EADS chief Noel Forgeard was detained in police custody for questioning on Wednesday as part of a probe into possible insider trading at the European aerospace giant, French police sources said. Under French law, such questioning can last a maximum of 48 hours and may or may not be followed by an audience with a judge who can decide whether to order a formal investigation. The EADS insider-trading probe was triggered by worsening ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Former EADS chief questioned by French police" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642