(Updates throughout with details from lawsuit, changes dateline, previous FRANKFURT) DETROIT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - The former chief of Ford Europe has sued Ford Motor Co. , claiming he was fired in August but illegally barred by Ford from taking a job as Fiat Auto's new CEO or working anywhere else in the auto industry. Martin Leach said in the lawsuit filed in federal court in Detroit on Tuesday that he had raised the possibility of leaving Ford to work for another automaker if a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Former Ford Europe head sues company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642