* Stuttgart prosecution charges ex-CEO and ex-CFO * Says executives made false public statements on VW * Says decision to hike VW stake already made in Feb. 2008 (Adds detail, background) STUTTGART, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Stuttgart prosecutors have charged former Porsche SE chief executive Wendelin Wiedeking and his former finance chief with market manipulation of Volkswagen shares. The prosecutor's office in Stuttgart, where Porsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Former Porsche CEO charged with market manipulation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642