* Files for Chapter 11 protection in Delaware * Seeks assets sale through auction * Lists assets in $100-$500 mln range * Lists debt $50 mln to $100 mln Aug 27 (Reuters) - FormTech Industries LLC, a supplier of forged metal automotive components, filed for bankruptcy protection on Wednesday and sought approval to sell all its assets through a court-supervised auction, court documents showed. In its Chapter 11 filing, the Royal Oak, Michigan-based company listed assets in the range ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-FormTech files for bankruptcy, seeks to sell assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.