* Utilities to convert company vehicle fleets * See all plug-in hybrid or electric by 2020 NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Two utilities, FPL Group Inc and Duke Energy Corp , said on Thursday they plan to convert all their company cars and trucks to plug-in hybrid or all-electric vehicles by 2020. The joint commitment represents more than 10,000 vehicles and a $600 million investment for manufacturers to produce viable plug-in electric vehicles, the companies said in a statement at a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-FPL, Duke Energy to convert to electric vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.