(Adds quotes, background, details) By James Mackenzie PARIS, March 30 (Reuters) - French banks and carmakers that have benefited from government bailouts in the economic crisis will have to scrap stock option grants until at least the end of next year, Prime Minister Francois Fillon said on Monday. The measures are being rushed in in the face of a wave of public anger over management pay, fuelled by a series of cases where fat bonuses were put aside for executives in companies that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-France curbs stock options for bailout companies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.