(Updates with air dispute; petrol rationing; truckers in Marseille, Valance, Genevilliers) By Brian Love PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Truck drivers set up roadblocks across France on Monday in a pay feud, while airlines scrapped dozens of flights due to a walkout by air traffic controllers and tens of thousands of public sector workers prepared for protest marches. The industrial action by truckers, who mounted almost 40 blockades across the country, started to bite soon after they ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-France hit by strikes, airlines scrap flights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642