(Adds quotes, previous dateline PARIS) VALENCIENNES, France, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The French government will launch a major stimulus plan to revive its flagging economy within the next 10 days, French President Nicolas Sarkozy said on Tuesday. Sarkozy said the plan would include measures to boost the
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-France to launch big stimulus plan shortly-Sarkozy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.