* Sources say French strategic fund to take Valeo stake * Valeo, fund, economy ministry decline to comment PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - France's strategic investment fund is set to take a minority stake in automotive parts manufacturer Valeo , sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday. The move will be announced on Wednesday, the sources said. Spokesmen for Valeo, the economy ministry and the fund all declined to comment. Valeo, which like other auto suppliers has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-France strategic fund to take Valeo stake-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642