(Adds details, background, share price) PARIS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - French financier Vincent Bollore is teaming up with Italian car designer and manufacturer Pininfarina to build an electric car in a project worth about 150 million euros ($215.4 million). Bollore and Pininfarina will set up a joint venture with the aim to put a small, four-seater car on the market by the summer of 2009, according to a Friday statement from Bollore's holding company. They will sell it under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-France's Bollore, Pininfarina to make electric car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642