(Adds details, rivals, market share) SHANGHAI, April 27 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen , Europe's second-biggest car maker, aims to recover from last year's sharp sales decline in China and expand sales in the world's third-largest vehicle arena by about 28 percent in 2005. Executive committee member Robert Peugeot told reporters on Wednesday that the French auto maker wanted to sell 115,000 vehicles in 2005 after sales fell 13 percent in 2004 to 90,000 units. PSA is off to a solid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-France's PSA aims for 28 pct 2005 China sales rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.