(Adds details, background) PARIS, March 29 (Reuters) - The board of French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen fired Chief Executive Christian Streiff on Sunday and replaced him with Philippe Varin, who will take up the position on June 1, the company said in a statement. The decision comes after Peugeot last month posted a 343 million euro ($460 million) net loss and said it expected to stay in the red until 2010. "The board unanimously judged that the exceptional difficulties faced by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French carmaker Peugeot fires CEO Streiff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642