* French consumer spending falls 1.2 pct month-on-month * Slump in car sales drives the decline * Businesses worry about production outlook * Germany's GfK gloomy (adds detail, analyst quotes, German GfK fall) By Vicky Buffery PARIS, May 26 (Reuters) - French and German consumers are drawing their horns in with data on Wednesday showing French spending fell more than forecast in April as car sales slid, while sentiment among German consumers fell, stoking fears on the strength of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French consumers trim spending, Germans gloomy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.