(Adds details) LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - The French government is selling about 8.5 percent of French carmaker Renault on Monday through the open market, said bankers handling the sale. Following this placement and a subsequent offering to employees, the French state will own around 15 percent of Renault's capital. JP Morgan is acting as the global coordinator of the sale of 24.2 million shares, alongside Societe Generale and Deutsche Bank , which are the bookrunners. JP Morgan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French govt cuts stake in Renault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642