* Jobless total surges most since 2008-09 crisis * Rising unemployment builds pressure on government (Adds details, background) PARIS, Aug 27 (Reuters) - The number of people out of work in France rose for the 15th month in a row in July to reach its highest level in more than 13 years, in the latest grim news for France's stagnating economy. Labour ministry data released on Monday showed that the number of registered jobseekers in mainland ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French jobless total hits 13-year high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.