(Adds background, Lagarde comment) By Brian Rohan PARIS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The number of jobseekers in France rose past 2 million in October as the impact of the economic crisis began to show through on employment, official data showed on Thursday. The number of job seekers rose 46,900 to 2.005 million in October, an increase of 2.4 percent from the previous month, data from the economics ministry showed. The data is not presented in line with the widely-recognised International ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French jobless total rises past 2 mln in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.