(Rewrites with background, more details) PARIS, June 27 (Reuters) - A French parliamentary report called on Wednesday for sweeping changes to the way European aerospace group EADS is owned and managed, adding to tensions between Paris and Berlin over the future of the Airbus maker. The report, by France's upper house of parliament, urged Germany to take a direct stake in EADS "to guarantee its interests in the company" and called also for the appointment of a single chairman and chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French report stokes row over Airbus maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.