(Adds detail, background) PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - French motorway operator Autoroutes Paris Rhin Rhone (APRR) reported a surge in its first-half net profit on Tuesday, as the government prepares to sell state-owned stakes in APRR and other toll operators. APRR said its net profit rose 49 percent on the same period last year to 91.5 million euros ($110.3 million), with earnings boosted by lower costs and a 4 percent rise in sales. Operating profit rose 2.3 percent to 310.2 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French roads firm APRR's H1 profit up 49 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.