* French strategic fund to invest 20 mln euros in Farinia (adds details) PARIS, March 31 (Reuters) - The French state has agreed to invest 20 million euros in an equity stake in French metals group Farinia as it seeks to help domestic companies weather the financial crisis. The statement from the strategic investment fund (FSI) did not specify the size of the equity stake the fund would take. The investment will help secure Farinia's acquisition of the Setforge company and fund new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French state fund to invest in metals group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642