(Recasts, updates with transport minister comments) By David Evans PARIS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - French truckers' unions and employers head into crisis talks on Saturday in a last bid to resolve a pay dispute and avoid potentially crippling nationwide road blockades set to start on Sunday evening. Talks start at 1400 GMT but union leaders hold out little hope for a deal on their demands for a 14 percent rise in monthly pay, an extra month's wages a year and shorter work hours. On Friday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French truckers in final talks, threaten blockades" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642