* Union leaders hold early talks with new prime minister * Hardline CGT hands Socialist govt 'economic blacklist' * Talks to pave road for July summit on labour reform (Adds details, union leader quotes) By Nicholas Vinocur PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - French unions pressed President Francois Hollande on Tuesday to prove his job-saving mettle by handing his Socialist cabinet a list of looming company shutdowns that are threatening tens of thousands of jobs at the start of labour ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-French unions warn of mass job cuts in reform talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.