(Adds reaction, details) By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Senate Republican Leader Bill Frist said on Friday that "good progress" had been made on a bill to reform the asbestos litigation system, and he planned to bring legislation to the Senate floor by the end of March or the first week of April. Representatives for workers injured by the fire-proofing mineral agreed progress had been made on setting up a payment mechanism for asbestos victims but said other issues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Frist to bring up asbestos bill by April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642