* China told Fuji Heavy it would reject JV bid -Yomiuri * Fuji Heavy says no communication yet from China * Rejection would throw sales growth plan into doubt (Adds company denial, background) TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries , the maker of Subaru cars, said on Friday it had not heard from China that its application for a local joint venture would be rejected, denying a newspaper report. Speculation has swirled for weeks that Beijing may block Fuji Heavy's bid for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fuji Heavy denies China rejected bid for JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.