* Ford only large US automaker publicly traded * Mutual funds, others may spread investments-Bill Ford * Moving business in right direction more important-Ford DETROIT, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Mutual funds and other large stockholders may rebalance auto sector holdings after General Motors Co's [GM.UL] initial public offering, but day-to-day stock prices are not the main measure of Ford Motor Co's turnaround, Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford said on Friday. "Just mathematically a lot of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Funds may rebalance auto stocks on GM IPO - Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.