* Lawsuit over attempted 2008 takeover of Volkswagen * Names former CEO Wiedeking and VP of Finance Haerter NEW YORK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - A group of investment funds sued Porsche SE and two of its former executives on Monday seeking to recover more than $1 billion in purported losses from Porsche's attempted takeover of Volkswagen AG in 2008. The lawsuit filed in Manhattan federal court alleged that Porsche Automobil Holding SE and former Chief Executive Officer Wendelin Wiedeking and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Funds sue Porsche in U.S. for $1 bln over VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.