(Adds details, quotes) * Sees e-commerce biz adding 10 bln rupees in 18-24 months * Sees e-commerce biz fetch 8-10 pct retail rev in 4-5 years MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - A unit of India's Future Group, which runs the country's top listed retailer Pantaloon Retail , is likely to hit the capital market by February or March 2011, a company official, who did not wish to be identified, said on Thursday. Future Ventures is looking to raise as much as 7.5 billion rupees through the IPO, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Future Ventures IPO likely in Feb-March 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642