(Adds detail) SYDNEY, May 23 (Reuters) - Australian farm services and automotive parts company Futuris Ltd said on Friday it expected a year profit in line with expectations after closing non-core businesses and cutting costs to offset tough market conditions. Futuris said its core businesses were tracking to expectations for the first 10 months of the year, and tipped a fiscal 2003 net profit of A$45-A$52 million (A$30-A$34 million). Year earnings for the year to end-June, 2003 were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Futuris says year on track so far" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.