(Adds details, share price) MELBOURNE, May 25 (Reuters) - Australian rural services and auto parts group Futuris Corp. Ltd. expects its annual profit to come in about 10 percent below market forecasts as poor rainfall has hurt sales to farms and interest costs have risen. The profit warning sent Futuris shares down as much as 7 percent in early trade. Futuris said underlying net profit after tax for the year to June 30 would be between A$68 million and A$73 million ($52 million and $55 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Futuris warns profit will be weaker than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.