(Adds details, GM quotes, changes dateline, previous NEW YORK) DETROIT, March 22 (Reuters) - General Electric Co. on Tuesday said it had not withdrawn a $2 billion loan facility from General Motors Corp. , but it will stop funding a program that sends early payments to the automaker's suppliers. GE and GM said in a joint statement that GE Commercial Finance will continue to fund the program, which makes payments to GM suppliers ahead of the due date, while it transitions to financing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GE denies withdrawing GM loan facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642